42nd Durban International Film Festival Set For Premiere: Here’s How You Can Watch!
The Durban International Film Festival (DIFF) is an annual film festival that takes place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa. Founded in 1979 by Teddy Sarkin and Ros Sarkin, it is the oldest and largest film festival in Africa and presents over 200 screenings. The programme is a global showcase that centres on films from the continent, those made by Africans in the diaspora and of African descent.
This year, the 42nd installation is set to premiere virtually on the festival’s Facebook page. All movie tickets are available for free and here’s how you can watch.
All About Virtual Ticketing
- The festival will officially open on 22 July at 6 pm, streamed live on Facebook.
- The opening film will be screening from 22 July to 1 August 2021.
- The closing film will be screening from 31 July.
- The awards will take place on 31 July at 6 pm on our Facebook page, ahead of the closing film.
- All other films will be screened from 23 July to 1 August, or until sold out.
- Tickets are free and available for bookings from 21 July on our special booking website.
- Once you have booked a film, you have two days to watch it.
- Once you have started watching a film, you have 24 hours for playback.
- The films are geo-blocked to SA, so you can only watch them from South Africa
22 July 2021 – 01 August 2021
Where To Watch:
Movies To Expect:
The Durban International Film Festival fulfils a facilitative function as a promoter of the film industry, creating networking and cultural exchange platforms. Film lovers all over the country will be excited to witness the immense talent in the film industry, and those participating are eager to be seen and celebrated. Feel free to browse all films, documentaries & short-films by visiting the Festivals website. New Age Artistry will also be giving frequent reviews of our favorite movies as the festival progresses.
Source: Website – https://www.durbanfilmfest.com/ | Wiki – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durban_International_Film_Festival
Siiisa has broken out as New Age Artistry’s ‘Artist Of The Month’, shortly after sending shockwaves to listeners from her latest offering B.B.E.
Create a profile on our portal and start getting exclusive benefits to our features and programmes…
NewAgeArtistry in Partnership with ubiquity(u.creativespace) is proud to announce the…
We’ve compiled the best video content from Movies, TvShows, Webseries, Documentaties all produced in South Africa for your viewing pleasure.